The Resource Sidewalk flowers
- Sidewalk flowers
- Statement of responsibility
- JonArno Lawson ; illustrated by Sydney Smith
- A little girl collects wildflowers while on a walk with her distracted father. Each flower becomes a gift, and whether the gift is noticed or ignored, both giver and recipient are transformed by their encounter. This wordless picture book, conceived by award-winning poet JonArno Lawson and beautifully brought to life by illustrator Sydney Smith, is an ode to the importance of small things, small people and small gestures
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2016
- Amelia Frances Howard-Gibbon Illustrator's Award, 2016.
- Elizabeth Mrazik-Cleaver Canadian Picture Book Award, 2015.
- Governor General's Literary Award for English-Language Children's Literature, 2015.
- Mitten Award (Michigan), 2016.
- New York Times Best Illustrated Children's Book, 2015.
- School Library Journal Best Picture Books, 2015.
- USBBY Outstanding International Book, 2016.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Si 2015
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of Sidewalk flowers
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Sidewalk flowers
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.forsythpl.org/resource/9G5Aw9drWRw/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.forsythpl.org/resource/9G5Aw9drWRw/">Sidewalk flowers</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.forsythpl.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.forsythpl.org/">Forsyth County Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>