The Resource Diary of a wimpy kid : Rodrick rules
- Diary of a wimpy kid : Rodrick rules
- Title remainder
- Rodrick rules
- Statement of responsibility
- by Jeff Kinney
- Title variation
- Rodrick rules
- Title variation remainder
- Greg Heffleys journal
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction
- trueBest friends
- trueBooks to movies
- trueBullying and bullies
- trueChildren's stories
- Diaries -- Juvenile fiction
- trueDiary novels
- trueDiary writing
- trueDiary writing for children
- trueEmbarrassment in boys
- Family -- Juvenile fiction
- trueFirst person narratives
- trueHeffley, Greg (Fictitious character)
- trueHumorous stories
- trueIllustrated books
- trueMiddle school students
- trueMiddle schools
- Middle schools -- Juvenile fiction
- trueRealistic fiction
- trueSocial acceptance in children
- trueSibling rivalry
- Greg Heffley tells about his summer vacation and his attempts to steer clear of trouble when he returns to middle school and tries to keep his older brother Rodrick from telling everyone about Greg's most humiliating experience of the summer
- Books I Love Best Yearly (BILBY), Younger Reader, 2010.
- Books I Love Best Yearly (BILBY), Younger Reader, 2012.
- Buckeye Children's Book Award (Ohio), Grades 3-5, 2008.
- Colorado Children's Book Award, Junior Book, 2009.
- Garden State Children's Book Award (New Jersey), Children's Fiction, 2010.
- Golden Archer Awards (Wisconsin): Middle/Jr. High, 2010.
- Great Stone Face Children's Book Award (New Hampshire), 2009.
- Indian Paintbrush Book Award (Wyoming), 2009.
- Kentucky Bluegrass Award for Grades 3-5, 2009.
- Maine Student Book Award, 2009.
- North Carolina Children's Book Award, Junior Books category, 2009.
- West Australian Young Readers' Book Award (WAYRBA), Younger Readers, 2009.
- West Virginia Children's Choice Book Award, 2010.
- Young Reader's Choice Award (Pacific Northwest), Junior, 2010.
- Awards note
- A Junior Library Guild selection
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Dr 2008
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Diary of a wimpy kid
- Series volume
- book 2
- Target audience
ContextContext of Diary of a wimpy kid : Rodrick rules
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Diary of a wimpy kid : Rodrick rules
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.forsythpl.org/resource/B5o8R4wDeuo/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.forsythpl.org/resource/B5o8R4wDeuo/">Diary of a wimpy kid : Rodrick rules</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.forsythpl.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.forsythpl.org/">Forsyth County Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>