The Resource How to steal a dog : a novel
- How to steal a dog : a novel
- Title remainder
- a novel
- Statement of responsibility
- Barbara O'Connor
- Title variation
- How to steal a dog
- trueRealistic fiction
- trueMoney-making projects for girls
- Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction
- trueRight and wrong
- North Carolina -- Juvenile fiction
- Interpersonal relations -- Juvenile fiction
- trueMoney-making projects
- trueNorth Carolina
- Problem families -- Juvenile fiction
- trueFamily problems
- Homeless persons -- Juvenile fiction
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction
- trueFirst person narratives
- trueFather-deserted families
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction
- trueSmall towns -- North Carolina
- Living in the family car in their small North Carolina town after their father leaves them virtually penniless, Georgina, desperate to improve their situation and unwilling to accept her overworked mother's calls for patience, persuades her younger brother to help her in an elaborate scheme to get money by stealing a dog and then claiming the reward that the owners are bound to offer
- Prairie Pasque Children's Book Award (South Dakota), 2010.
- South Carolina Book Award, Children’s Books, 2009.
- Surrey Schools' Book of the Year Award (British Columbia), 2011.
- William Allen White Children's Book Award (Kansas) for Third-Fifth Grade, 2010.
- Young Hoosier Book Award, Intermediate Books, 2011.
- School Library Journal Best Books, 2007.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- How 2007
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of How to steal a dog : a novel
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work How to steal a dog : a novel
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.forsythpl.org/resource/E0p7gwZzamo/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.forsythpl.org/resource/E0p7gwZzamo/">How to steal a dog : a novel</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.forsythpl.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.forsythpl.org/">Forsyth County Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>