The Resource March. : Book three
- March. : Book three
- Title remainder
- Book three
- Title number
- Book three
- Statement of responsibility
- written by John Lewis and Andrew Aydin ; art by Nate Powell ; edited by Leigh Walton
- Title variation
- Title variation remainder
- book 3
- trueUnited States -- Social conditions -- 20th century
- African American civil rights workers -- Comic books, strips, etc
- trueAfrican Americans -- Civil rights
- Autobiographical comic books, strips, etc
- trueCivil Rights Movement
- trueCivil rights
- Civil rights movements -- United States -- Comic books, strips, etc
- trueComic books, strips, etc
- Coretta Scott King Award
- trueGraphic novels
- Lewis, John, 1940-2020
- Michael L. Printz Award
- truePoliticians -- Biography
- trueProtests, demonstrations, vigils, etc
- trueRace relations
- trueStudent movements
- YALSA Award for Excellence in Nonfiction for Young Adults
- United States, Congress | House -- Comic books, strips, etc
- Welcome to the stunning conclusion of the award-winning and best-selling MARCH trilogy. Congressman John Lewis, an American icon and one of the key figures of the civil rights movement, joins co-writer Andrew Aydin and artist Nate Powell to bring the lessons of history to vivid life for a new generation, urgently relevant for today's world
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2017
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2016
- Carter G. Woodson Book Awards: Secondary Level, 2017.
- Coretta Scott King Award, Author Category, 2017.
- Eisner Awards, Best Reality-Based Work, 2017.
- Flora Stieglitz Straus Award, 2017.
- Glyph Comics Awards, Best Writer, 2017.
- Glyph Comics Awards, Story of the Year, 2017.
- Library Journal Best Books, 2016
- Michael L. Printz Award, 2017.
- Mike Wieringo Comic Book Industry Awards, Best Original Graphic Novel, 2017
- Mike Wieringo Comic Book Industry Awards, Best Non-Fiction Graphic Work, 2017
- National Book Award for Young People's Literature, 2016.
- Robert F. Sibert Informational Book Medal, 2017.
- School Library Journal Best Books, 2016
- Walter Award, 2017.
- YALSA Award for Excellence in Nonfiction, 2017.
- YALSA Great Graphic Novels for Teens, 2017.
- Awards note
- Coretta Scott King Book Awards Author winner, 2017.
- Printz award winner, 2017.
- YALSA Award for Excellence in Nonfiction for Young Adults, 2017.
- Biography type
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- A3 2016
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- comics graphic novels
- Series statement
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of March. : Book three
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work March. : Book three
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.forsythpl.org/resource/MkBo8Ra7L4o/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.forsythpl.org/resource/MkBo8Ra7L4o/">March. : Book three</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.forsythpl.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.forsythpl.org/">Forsyth County Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>