The Resource Merry Christmas, Geronimo!
- Merry Christmas, Geronimo!
- Statement of responsibility
- [text by:] Geronimo Stilon ; [illustrations by Larry Keys and Blasco Tabasco]
- Christmas -- Juvenile fiction
- trueChristmas stories
- trueDisasters, Minor
- Mice -- Juvenile fiction
- trueStilton, Geronimo (Fictitious character)
- Newspapers -- Juvenile fiction
- trueTranslations -- Italian to English
- trueAnimal fantasy
- I was so excited about Christmas, I could squeak! My favorite nephew Benjamin was going to come over, and we were planning to trim the tree and eat lots of delicious holiday Cheesy Chews. But before you could say "cat alert," disaster struck! I slipped over my tail and ended up in the hospital. And then my mouse hole caught on fire! Holey cheese, this was turning out to be the worst Christmas ever....--Amazon.com
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Geronimo Stilton
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Merry Christmas, Geronimo!
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Merry Christmas, Geronimo!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.forsythpl.org/resource/PhDcslCYVVw/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.forsythpl.org/resource/PhDcslCYVVw/">Merry Christmas, Geronimo!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.forsythpl.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.forsythpl.org/">Forsyth County Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>