The Resource Bury your dead
- Bury your dead
- Statement of responsibility
- Louise Penny
- truePolice -- Quebec (Province)
- Champlain, Samuel de, 1567-1635 -- Fiction
- truePolice procedurals
- trueVillages -- Quebec (Province)
- Murder -- Investigation -- Fiction
- trueMurder investigation
- trueCanadian fiction
- QueÌbec (Province) -- Fiction
- Mystery fiction
- trueWinter carnivals
- trueMurder suspects
- trueGamache, Armand (Fictitious character)
- trueQuebec (Province)
- Police -- QueÌbec (Province) -- Fiction
- An obsessive historian's quest for the remains of the founder of Quebec, Samuel de Champlain, ends in murder. Could a secret buried with Champlain for nearly 400 years be so dreadful that someone would kill to protect it? Although he is supposed to be on leave, Chief Inspector Gamache cannot walk away from a crime that threatens to ignite long-smoldering tensions between the English and the French. Meanwhile, he is receiving disquieting letters from the village of Three Pines, where beloved Bistro owner Olivier was recently convicted of murder
- Agatha Award for Best Novel, 2010.
- Anthony Award for Best Novel, 2011.
- Arthur Ellis Award for Best Novel, 2011.
- Dilys Award, 2011.
- Macavity Award for Best Mystery Novel, 2011.
- RUSA Reading List, 2011.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- B87 2010b
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Chief Inspector Gamache novel
- Three Pines mystery
- Series volume
- book 6
- book 6
- Target audience
ContextContext of Bury your dead
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Bury your dead
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.forsythpl.org/resource/hol9sYF56Yw/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.forsythpl.org/resource/hol9sYF56Yw/">Bury your dead</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.forsythpl.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.forsythpl.org/">Forsyth County Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>