The Resource Stamped : racism, antiracism, and you
- Stamped : racism, antiracism, and you
- Title remainder
- racism, antiracism, and you
- Statement of responsibility
- written by Jason Reynolds ; adapted from Stamped from the beginning by and with an introduction from Ibram X. Kendi
- "The construct of race has always been used to gain and keep power, to create dynamics that separate and silence. Racist ideas are woven into the fabric of this country, and the first step to building an antiracist America is acknowledging America's racist past and present. This book takes you on that journey, showing how racist ideas started and were spread, and how they can be discredited"--Dust jacket flap
- "A history of racist and antiracist ideas in America, from their roots in Europe until today, adapted from the National Book Award winner Stamped from the Beginning"--
- Rhode Island Teen Book Award, 2022.
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2021.
- School Library Journal Best Nonfiction Books, 2020.
- Assigning source
- Provided by publisher
- Awards note
- Georgia children's book award nominee, 2021-2022.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- index present
- Intended audience
- Ages 12 and up
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Target audience
ContextContext of Stamped : racism, antiracism, and you
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Stamped : racism, antiracism, and you
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.forsythpl.org/resource/lT5MwaBjFqQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.forsythpl.org/resource/lT5MwaBjFqQ/">Stamped : racism, antiracism, and you</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.forsythpl.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.forsythpl.org/">Forsyth County Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>