The Resource Diary of a wimpy kid : old school
- Diary of a wimpy kid : old school
- Title remainder
- old school
- Statement of responsibility
- Jeff Kinney
- Title variation
- Old school
- Title variation remainder
- Greg Heffleys journal
- trueRealistic fiction
- trueMiddle schools
- trueMiddle school students
- trueElectronic books
- trueDiary writing for children
- Families -- Juvenile fiction
- Diaries -- Fiction
- trueIllustrated books
- trueBullying and bullies
- trueSocial acceptance in children
- trueDiary writing
- trueBest friends
- trueHumorous stories
- trueFirst person narratives
- Diaries -- Juvenile fiction
- Family life -- Fiction
- trueDiary novels
- trueBooks to movies
- Life was better in the old days. Or was it? That's the question Greg Heffley is asking as his town voluntarily unplugs and goes electronics-free. But modern life has its conveniences, and Greg isn't cut out for an old-fashioned world. With tension building inside and outside the Heffley home, will Greg find a way to survive? Or is going "old school" just too hard for a kid like Greg?
- Books I Love Best Yearly (BILBY), Younger Reader, 2010.
- Books I Love Best Yearly (BILBY), Younger Reader, 2012.
- Buckeye Children's Book Award (Ohio), Grades 3-5, 2008.
- Colorado Children's Book Award, Junior Book, 2009.
- Garden State Children's Book Award (New Jersey), Children's Fiction, 2010.
- Golden Archer Awards (Wisconsin): Middle/Jr. High, 2010.
- Great Stone Face Children's Book Award (New Hampshire), 2009.
- Indian Paintbrush Book Award (Wyoming), 2009.
- Kentucky Bluegrass Award for Grades 3-5, 2009.
- Maine Student Book Award, 2009.
- North Carolina Children's Book Award, Junior Books category, 2009.
- West Australian Young Readers' Book Award (WAYRBA), Younger Readers, 2009.
- West Virginia Children's Choice Book Award, 2010.
- Young Reader's Choice Award (Pacific Northwest), Junior, 2010.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- For primary school age
- LC call number
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Diary of a wimpy kid
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Diary of a wimpy kid : old school
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Diary of a wimpy kid : old school
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.forsythpl.org/resource/zRJK24vvP7o/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.forsythpl.org/resource/zRJK24vvP7o/">Diary of a wimpy kid : old school</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.forsythpl.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.forsythpl.org/">Forsyth County Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>